What is GDPR?
- GDPR is the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. It officially goes into effect in May 25, 2018. The goal of GDPR is to protect the personal data of all individuals within the EU from consumption or use by unauthorized parties.
Where can I find more information on GDPR?
Why does GDPR matter?
- GDPR impacts all companies with global operations. Companies based in the US are not exempt from GDPR, as any data originating in the EU is subject to the regulation.
What are we doing to be compliant?
We are proactively building privacy tools. Specifically, we are:
- Building more robust privacy controls to better protect user data.
- Establishing a framework to evaluate and update privacy controls for pre-existing features and every new feature that we add.
- Creating systems to facilitate requests about inaccurate data, and to provide user data that is kept within Equa.
- Communicating with our vendors and customers about the efforts and changes we are making to better protect our user data.
- We are a participant in the Privacy Shield organization.
If you have questions please email email@example.com
This page/post should not be considered legal advice.